Happy Holidays & Upcoming Reviews!

 


                            I just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a 
                           Happy Holidays! 

Over the next week as we approach Christmas I will be posting 1 Holiday Movie a Day on the following days: 
  • 12/19/2024
  • 12/20/2024
  • 12/21/2024
  • 12/22/2024
To keep the reviews a surprise I will not say exactly which movies I will be posting, however, I am thinking fun, kid-friendly, romantic, comedy, PG-13, or lower to keep with the holiday spirit. I really love the R-rated, Krampus movie from 2015 so I may slide that one in at some point, as an added bonus, but we shall see. 

Things to Note: 

Between December 23rd - January 1st, 2025 there will be no new reviews as I spend time with the family. But keep a look out for my Happy New Year post at the end of this month going over the plan for 2025. 

Always Keep Fighting. 

You Are Enough. 

 

A R Pliley

 

Follow my Instagram ► http://instagram.com/alisonpliley

Like me on Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/arpliley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fourth Wing (The Fourth Wing Book 1) by Rebecca Yarros

Iron Flame (The Fourth Wing Book 2) by Rebecca Yarros

Secret Level Season One - Amazon Prime Original 2024